Frequently Asked Questions
What other services do you provide?
We are a full service real state company ready to handle commercial or residential listings for our clients or represent buyers. IPM is a Division of Vivaldi Real Estate Services Inc. providing property management for your investment real estate, leasing and maintenance for all types of real properties.
What is the IPM tenant screening process?
We obtain a detailed written application from each adult then run automated rental, credit, and criminal background checks. Employment, income, and references from former landlords are all verified.
What happens when my property becomes vacant?
We immediately notify you in writing when we receive the tenant’s 30 day notice to Vacate. We inspect it and advise you of our “Make Ready” list, an estimate of turnover or re-renting expenses.
What is IPM’s Marketing Plan for vacancies?
The marketing of your property begins as soon as we receive a 30-day Notice from the tenant. Your property is placed on our web site and other internet sites, a "For Rent" sign is placed on your property and we provide all the exposure necessary to rent your property as quickly as possible.
Who pays for repairs after a tenant vacates?
After the move-out inspection, we determine who is responsible to bring your property back to the condition it was prior to the tenant’s occupation. We will ensure that the tenant will pay for everything they are responsible for. We will protect your interests!
When will IPM send my statement & check?
All payments and statements are sent out 10 days after receipt of the rental payment.
What we provide:
· Full time, full service residential and commercial property managers
· We love to rent houses, condos, apartments, duplexes, townhouses, anything you need
· All communication with the tenants
· Timely collection of rents
· Payment of all bills associated with the property
· On-call maintenance available 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year
· Coordination of repairs or improvements/updates to your property
· Aggressive marketing for your property
· Meet with prospective tenants to showcase property
· Extensive Screening of prospective tenants
· Prepare rental agreements and required disclosures
· Periodic checks preformed on property
· Process security deposit dispositions and refunds
WE PAY REFERRALS FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS!!!